To lead the development and implementation of asset management strategies, policies, and programs to achieve optimal return on investment, operational excellence, maximize the performance and continuous value creation whilst successfully meeting key stakeholder expectations.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Develop and direct the implementation of the asset strategy ensuring alignment to group strategy, NewCo’s vision, mission, and corporate objectives.
- Ensure that functional strategy and related strategic plans are developed and implemented, which are aligned with the vision and mission of the organization.
- Ensure optimum operating conditions are maintained for the asset in coordination with the suppliers and customers.
- Direct the budgeting of Organisation’s projects, ensuring that adequate provision is made for all budget and capex/opex plans, monitoring and controlling expenditure against approved budget and reconciling variances to ensure on-target performance against budgets.
- Lead and direct the effective establishment of a governance framework to assure achievement of business operations in line with the overall strategy.
- Ensure the provision of support to transmission special projects, including readiness for nuclear and PV integration and key interconnection projects.
- Ensure readiness of the transmission system for the integration of renewable energies and new trading partners to enable interconnection and value realization.
- Provide subject matter expertise on review/evaluation of asset expansion and modification, as well as asset optimization.
- Work closely and collaborate with the single buyer to jointly plan the generation and transmission capacity to optimize total system cost.
- Provide expertise and support other functions within Transmission & Distribution to evaluate, define and secure the optimum market position and prices for NewCo’s assets including analysis of alternative tariff, different pricing arrangements, product and feedstock market assessments and development of pricing forecasts and future economic scenarios based on ground realities.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering, Economics, or any related field.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in Asset Management within the Energy Sector within minimum of 6-8 years of experience in managerial capacity managing teams in a large corporate organization
What's on offer
Attractive Tax Free Annual Salary inclusive of housing and othr allowances
Additional Benefits Include:
- Family Healthcare Insurance
- Family Annual Airfare Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Job Ref: TI-aln3
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique