Work closely with the Transmission & Distribution division to serve as an internal advisor on HR related issues, proactively coordinating between HR functions and Transmission & Distribution division for an effective HR management, ensuring alignment to business objectives, to cultivate strong partnerships and deliver value-added HR services and optimum employee satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Advise and provide guidance to leaders in the respective function on all HR-related matters to ensure employee retention and a positive employee experience.
- Review organizational structure, job descriptions, policies, manpower requirements, and other organizational matters of the respective function in order to ensure the right roles, responsibilities, resources and systems are in place.
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of success of the implemented training programs, to ensure their value add, ROI and effectiveness in developing the required talent.
- Develop succession plans for the Transmission & Distribution division in conjunction with the Talent Management and develop their leadership development plans
- Collaborate with the Reward department to advise line managers on job evaluations, salary adjustments, promotions, and annual remuneration reviews.
- Act as main point of contact for respective departments for administrative requests such as salary certificates, housing allowance advances, letters of employment etc.
- Escalate unresolved issues within a function to the respective HR function and follow up to ensure the same has been resolved timely and efficiently. - Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations if required
- Manage all people affairs (complaints, leave, grievance etc.) and serve as the focal point of contact for any personnel matter.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity.
- Assist in developing interventions aimed towards improving the function performance through people and ensure that the leaders take ownership of the effective implementation of recommended interventions.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Management, or any other related field.
- CIPD, PHR, SPHR Qualified
- 13+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources Management with minimum for 5-6 years in managerial capacity managing teams, preferably in large corporate organization.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practice
What's on offer
- Attractive Monthly Salary inclusive of housing, and other allowances
- Annual Airfare Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-21j0
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique