The Chief Enterprise Architect is accountable for the design, development and execution of programs, overall direction, guidance, definition and facilitation for the development of Enterprise Architecture and solution architecture capabilities and technology required to meet Organisation's strategies and goals.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Establishes the Enterprise Technology Architecture function within the IT organization
- Develop and continuously improve architecture standards and principles at the Group Enterprise level.
- Enterprise Architect partners with IT teams and other stakeholders to ensure all technology solutions align with enterprise standards and architecture principle
- Creates and executes a long term future technology and architectural blueprints, strategies and roadmaps in collaboration with the appropriate business and IT stakeholders.
- Defines, documents and maintains cross-team systems and processes for business capabilities and develops roadmaps for future capability delivery.
- Create business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Provide practical, comprehensive designs, patterns, and implementation approaches to ensure development is aligned with Organisation's Strategy
- Lead the design for transformation of existing applications and infrastructure services from physical data centers to cloud solutions Develops and maintains a technology sourcing strategy
Who we're looking for
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 12+ years’ experience in Information Systems and/or IT operations with 8+ years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering solutions within a complex environment, possessing expert-level skills in technology architecture and design.
- Deep understanding and technical capability for system design and business strategy with ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions
- 7 years of supervisory experience leading and collaborating with architects (data, technical, security, business, solution, domain, and/or enterprise) to delivery cohesive solutions
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure private/public/hybrid cloud model design, implementation, orchestration, and support.
- Experience in architecting and building services in IaaS/PaaS/SaaS in Cloud environments
- Strong experience designing and architecting integration of new technology and platforms with legacy systems
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban supporting Agile efforts as well as knowledge of Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills, ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners, including senior executives.
What's on offer
- Attractive Salary Package - Annual (Inclusive of housing)
- Family Benefits additional with Air Ticket and Education Allowance
- Job Ref: TI-yxot
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique