Our client a market leader in Investments & Financial Industry looking for a Senior Director Growth and M&A to lead and direct the execution of the investment strategies by managing the M&A, growth accelerators, and portfolio optimization functions to deliver growth and investment agenda in line with shareholder expectations.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Oversee the collection and analysis of financial, industry and market data/information related to investment opportunities to identify and recommend shortlists of potential deal targets.
- Assess new business opportunities in-line with the organization’s corporate strategy and identify sectors and companies with potential.
- Sanction inorganic investment strategies defined in the corporate and business units' strategies, in line with the overall business plan.
- Oversee the end-to-end transaction process including due diligence, modelling, valuation work and financial analysis, synergy review, “day-one” readiness assistance, post-merger integration, etc. to ensure the successful implementation of the M&A strategies.
- Manage cross-functional team involving business units and corporate departments (Finance, Tax, Legal, HR, Treasury) to lead every phase of the acquisition / divesture/ strategic investment/ joint venture process.
- Oversee the development of deal documentation and coordinate with third party service providers in due diligence, deal valuation and financial structuring to assure optimum protection of organization’s business growth strategies.
- Direct the development of financial due diligence and financial modelling that support the assessment of M&A opportunities and present findings and pitch investment opportunities to the Board of Directors.
Who we're looking for
- Must have bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, or any related field. Master’s degree in is a plus.
- Must have 12+ years of relevant experience in establishing and implementing Growth Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions and Joint Ventures. Exposure in a diversified industry portfolio.
- Prior top-tier management consulting experience, ideally with experience supporting private equity or M&A projects.
- Expertise in deal structuring, valuation, and financial/M&A modeling and able to assess deal-specific context and recommend optimal deal structure and valuation.
- Proven leading/managing the full end-to-end life cycle of an M&A transaction from origination to close, including experience negotiating purchase agreement and other legal documentation.
- Exceptional project management capabilities and ability to drive multi-disciplinary teams of internal and external stakeholders to deliverables on tight deadlines.
What's on offer
- Attratctive tax free salary package inclusive of base salary and othr allowances
- Additional benefits include: Family healthcare insurance and annual performance bonus.
- Job Ref: TI-rzyh
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique