Senior Investment Analyst, CFA Qualified (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
21 Sep 2023
Our client is a market a leader in Investments & Financial Industry looking for a Senior Investment professional to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Lead/ conduct detailed financial analysis, including financial modelling development of long-term forecasts; valuation; calculation of financial impact of potential transaction.
- Support in the development of feasibility studies.
- Develop and/or maintain dynamic financial models with sensitivity and scenario analysis projecting 5 to 10-year financial statements.
- Prepare Investment Memorandum and Investment Committee presentations.
- Manage the multi stages of the investment process including origination, valuations, structuring (assets/shares, percentage ownership etc.,) consideration (shares, now/deferred), risks / due diligence issues, deal / negotiation process management, and business case assessment.
- Conduct business studies on past, future, and comparative performance per school /business unit, providing trends and developing forecast models.
Who we're looking for
- Must have a bachelor's degree in business or finance, or MBA is preferable.
- Must be CFA Qualified
- 5-8 years of experience in valuations/transaction services/M&A etc. managing a diversified portfolio of industries.
- Advanced excel skills with proven financial modelling experience.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and hands on experience in MS Office presentations.
What's on offer
- Attractive tax free salary package with base salary and other allowances
- Additional benefits include: Family Healthcare Insurance and Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-r953
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique