Chief Technology & Digital Officer – Digital Innovation & Implementation Experience is a must
19 Mar 2023
Our client is a market leader in Energy & Waste Management Industry looking for a Chief Technology & Digital Officer to lead the development and implementation of the organization's IT strategy and oversee the design and implementation of delivery support and assurance, through formulation of an IT roadmap and IT initiatives.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Develop and maintain the Technology & Digital Strategy and guide best practices adoption and ensure organization’s operational and security concerns are addressed with the executives.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluating, procuring, and implementing technologies.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure and applications to ensure that all necessary systems are in place to meet the requirements of operations.
- Create and execute a long-term future technology and architectural blueprints, strategies and roadmaps in collaboration with the appropriate business and IT stakeholders.
- Lead the Development and improvement on architecture standards and principles at the Enterprise level.
- Develop and establish an enterprise architecture framework with consistent architecture practices to help govern solutions development and investments and develops and maintains key enterprise architecture deliverables.
- Identify potential integration needs with the IT systems / applications / databases of external stakeholders to ensure effective flow of information.
- To plan, lead and direct the design, development and implementation of strategies, policies and initiatives for the IT Applications function for organization within the overall IT strategy.
- Drive the implementation of new technologies to meet IT enterprise architecture and digital transformation plan.
- Suggest a business process enhancements and recommend state of art digital solutions that meet business requirements
- Lead development and maintenance of infrastructure in line with business requirements of internal and external user.
- Oversee Data Centers operation(main and DRC) including all physical environment, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Ensure that Organization’s systems and infrastructure provide the up-time based on industry standards and aligned with Organization’s business continuity requirements.
- Lead the implementation of disaster recovery plans, in coordination with other IT teams, when required to safeguard and protect all IT operations.
- Design and implement the IT governance framework (includes the objectives for IT, governance principles, policies, roles and responsibilities, and processes).
- Lead the definition of policies, processes, strategies, standards, and guidelines using best practice frameworks, whilst reviewing current approaches and suggesting improvements.
- Ensure best practice IT risk assessment and mitigation functions in aliment with business enterprise risk management.
- Manage IT project governance processes across Global IT transformation projects, continuously improving processes and aligning with business governance to maximize effectiveness.
Who we're looking for
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Master of Business Administration recommended majoring in Information Technology
- Must have at least 14+ years’ experience in Information Technology and digital transformation, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making.
- Must have experience in building and implementing the technology and digital functions in a large scale environment within energy or financial industry.
- Experience in business transformation and leading PMO from execution to delivery in digital transformation space.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, leadership, and strategic planning.
- More than 6 years of experience in people management
What's on offer
- Tax free annual salary of USD $320,000 - 350,000 per annum inclusive of base salary plus other allowances.
- Additional benefits include: Family healthcare insurance, children education allowance, annual performance bonus.
- Job Ref: TI-hwow
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique