Technology Business Analyst & Product Owner - Azure, Digital, Banking Experience (1 year contract, extendable)
15 Mar 2023
Our client is a market leader in Financial Industry looking for Business Analyst / Product Owner to Assess, gather, analyze business requirements and identifying opportunities for improvement, to help Business achieving their goals. Conduct business requirements, research and analyses in order to come up with solutions to enhance business processes or address business problems.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Understanding the key concepts of business analysis knowledge areas; Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation and Collaboration, Requirement Life Cycle Management, Strategy Analysis, Requirements Analysis and Design Definition, Solution Evaluation.
- Understanding and analysing enterprise needs, problems and goals, devising strategies and performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and producing useful business requirement documents.
- Responsible for defining the scope of a project, documenting business rules, and communicating the requirements to the development team.
- Ability to envisage business processes and prepare process flows that can be used as base for developing process automation.
- Natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful documents and reports.
- Ensuring solutions developed meet business needs and requirements by participating in.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Always be on a lookout for ways to improve process, discover issues and deliver better value to customer.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor of Science Degree in IT/Computer Science.
- Must have minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Business Analysis on IT Systems and Applications within 3-4 years of experience in banking domain, large complex infrastructure.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Azure DevOps tool.
- Development experience using Microsoft IDE, RDBMS, SQL queries, HTML and knowledge on Microsoft Azure cloud preferred.
- Knowledge on Agile Project Management methodology.
- Knowledge of using Confluence for documenting business requirements.
- Understanding of UI/UX for rich customer experience.
- Experience in Financial institution preferred.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication skills.
- Sound knowledge in financial institutions, preferably in security exchange markets
- Previous experience in trading applications, exchange applications and low latency applications desirable
What's on offer
- AED 35,000 - 40,000 per month (all inclusive monthly contract rate)
- Additional benefits will include: Healthcare Insurance and Annual Airfare Allowance
- Job Ref: TI-5dtd
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique