Our client is a Market Leader in the Financial Industry looking for a Manager Cyber Security reporting to the Chief of Enterprise Risk to oversee the design, implementation and monitoring of security policies, procedures, and controls across the organization to help enable the business units and functions to deliver a safe and secure working and operating environment.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Oversee the design, implementation and monitoring of security policies, procedures, and controls across the organization to help enable the business units and functions to deliver a safe and secure working and operating environment across both cyber security threats.
- Develop, implement, oversee and maintain the information security program for the organization as per local and international standards and in alignment with organization’s vision and strategy.
- Develop and review information security policies and procedures according to the industry best practices and relevant standard requirements.
- Analyze and correlate information security events to identify appropriate event handling actions.
- Assess operational and implementation costs and evaluate them against the potential business impact if the policies and controls are not implemented.
- Assess the effectiveness of the measures against security risk management plan.
- Identify threats and risks that are relevant to organization’s operations and systems.
- Monitor the effectiveness of action plans in addressing information risks.
- Obtain corporate management's endorsement of security policies, standards and procedures by articulating cost and benefits.
- Prepare information security performance report based on results from analysis and correlation of information security events.
- Recommend suitable enhancements to improve information security performance.
- Test incident response plans periodically to ensure response times and executed procedures are acceptable.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Security, or related professions.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Information Security
- Business Continuity knowledge and experience
- Certifications CISA/CISM/CISSP/ISO27001
What's on offer
- Monthly Salary Package (includive of base, housing and transport allowance)
- Additional Benefits will include: Family Medical Insurance, Children Education allowance, Annual Performance Bonus.
- Job Ref: TI-vrfh
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique