Our client is a start -up Digital & Innovation company based in Islamabad, Pakistan, looking for a UX designer to drive the end-to-end user experience design, including discovery, ideation, conceptualizing, detailed design, prototypes and validation. UX Designers will work with Product Owners and engineers to create elegant user experience to create business impact (e.g customer, employee and advisor engagement/productivity)
Key Responsibilities will include
- Maintain ownership of the product vision and roadmap and improving the product development process.
- Lead the team in expanding mastery of the business goals of each design request and pushing back on stakeholders with innovative UX/UI proposals;
- Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UI/UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design.
- Building a UX / UI style guide. Setting and maintaining UX / UI design standards.
- Produce and review wireframes and story boards for digital products.
- Clearly articulate design needs and key decisions to business stakeholders across markets and brands collaborating closely with Product Manager.
- Design elegant and delightful product experiences as part of a cross-functional Agile product teams.
- Research, identify and articulate customer needs.
- Build prototypes and design tests to validate customer needs, requirements and behaviors.
- Help Product Manager define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for the product.
- Collaborate with cross-team to problem solve design challenges and maintain a level of design consistency and coherence across the product.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or relevant discipline.
- Must have minimum 8 years of experience in experience design working in large corporates and complex digital products environment.
- Experience in prototyping tools (Marvel, Invision, Axure) and design tools: (Sketch, Adobe Suite, Craft)
- Experience with designing quality consumer products, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Well-rounded, user-centered design portfolio that spans some combination of web, mobile, tablet, TV, and wearables.
- Graphical and Visual Design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe suite, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Azure, or other tools for Graphic Design, Visual Design.
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of Agile software development process.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
What's on offer
- PKR 60,000 - 80,000 per month (base, other allowances all inclusive)
- Additional Benefits will include - Health Insurance and Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-g4wl
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique