Manager Human Capital (Startup Digital & Tech Company)
12 Sep 2022
Our client is a start up organization in the Digital and Technology Industry, looking for a Human Resources Manager to direct and guide the development and implementation of Human Capital management strategy, objectives and growth plans to enable the attraction, engagement, and development to enable realization of organization’s business plans in order to achieve strategic corporate objectives.
Key Responsibilities will include
HC Strategy & Organization Effectiveness
- Provide subject matter expertise and contribute to the design, planning and execution of company-wide transformational programs and initiatives and ensure alignment with set plans to achieve objectives to drive performance and positive change across the organization.
- Contribute to the development of the organizational governance framework and advise Senior Management on related matters to enable smooth strategic decision making.
- Review the organizational structure periodically in consultation with concerned line managers, to ensure that it reflects the strategic and operational needs of the organization.
Performance and Reward
- Implement and Drive a performance-based organization by developing a rigorous innovative performance management framework containing best practice elements.
- Oversee the employees’ performance management system and guide the effective and efficient implementation by all parties, to enable the accurate and fair evaluation of employee performance, and the enhancement of the business performance.
- Ensure the performance management system is linked to other HR processes such as promotions, career development, etc. in order to develop a performance-based culture.
- Oversee the development of the annual recruitment plan to outline strategies and approaches for identifying and selecting high caliber talent into required roles in a timely manner.
- Manage the implementation of selection and recruitment strategies and monitor the recruitment processes across the organization in order to recruit competent and proficient personnel.
- Develop and advocate a culture of continuous learning and provide overall strategic direction of learning and workforce development.
- Direct the development and implementation of training and development plans as per the identified needs in order to ensure that the right Learning and Development framework is in place to develop managerial and technical capability that will enable organization to achieve its objectives.
HR Support Services
- Ensure that any employee relations issues, including complaints/ grievances, are addressed through appropriate processes and that disciplinary actions are taken promptly, fairly and in accordance with company policy and local labor laws.
- Ensure the accurate preparation and processing of payroll information and data for employees including allowances, benefits and other entitlements and deductions.
Who we're looking for
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Management or any other related field.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in Human Resources Management
What's on offer
- PKR 70,000 - 80,000 per month (inclusive of base, other allowances)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-b3hv
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique