Our client is a market leader in the energy sector looking for a subject matter expert to transform its environmental policies and procedures and elevate the department to a leading level that aligns with relevant best practices, where the organization’s mission is to power a thriving future by efficiently providing sustainable and reliable energy & water to achieve a milestone in the road to Zero Carbon.
Key Responsibilities will include
- The inclusion and knowledge on relevant environmental National & International legislations and industry standards related to health, safety and the environment.
- Experience in implementation of ISO 14001:2015 for energy and utilities organization in the region.
- Experience in GHG reporting, forecasting and target setting for leading organizations.
- Previous experience in handling projects that enhances organizational performance through the implementation of sustainability measures such as Net Zero targets, green energy utilization, climate change mitigation, GHGs & air pollution reduction, circular economy etc.
- Support in identifying industry leading practices and key initiatives to support overall ESG practices including energy efficiency etc.
- Relevant expertise in developing environmental policy, procedures and strategic roadmaps to deliver compliance, safety and efficiency.
- Expertise in driving HSE culture improvement and HSE Management System implementation for energy and utilities’ facilities.
- Relevant experience in environment risk management/ Audit practices
- Relevant experience in conducting and managing HSEIA Studies.
- Relevant experience in developing sustainability-related documentation using international best practices such as ESG reporting
Who we're looking for
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Certification from a recognized HSE institution/ international standardization organization.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in working with energy, environmental and sustainability management projects in similar industries, preferably with energy and utilities organization in the region.
- Must have relevant background in energy and environment including GHG, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability etc.
- Must have good communication and report writing skills as well as strong familiarity with relevant applicable standards.
What's on offer
- USD $160,000 - $180,000 per annum (All inclusive including base and housing allowance)
- Medical Insurance - Self only
- Job Ref: TI-3cvw
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique