Our client is a market leader in the Energy sector looking for Senior Manager HSE Management Systems & Assurance to provide direction for development and implementation of the organization's global Health, Safety, and Environment Management System HSE-MS, HSE policies, standards and procedures. Develops and monitors assurance programmes.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Lead the development and documentation of the organization’s HSE Management System, Commitment to Operational Excellence (COE) including the corporate HSE policies, standards, and procedures.
- Subject Matter Expert providing relevant guidance and leadership to the OpCo’s in delivering best practice in HSE Management System implementation for all group operations.
- Develop and maintain the management system to either align with or meet international accreditations where advantageous (i.e. ISO 45001 / ISO14001). Manages the certification audits and monitoring of ISO accreditation.
- Develop and monitor relevant KPI’s to ensure the effectiveness of the corporate HSE Management System, developing action plans for improvements as required.
- Coordinate with International OpCo’s compilation of regulatory compliance registers for all countries of operation and maintain a central repository of regulatory compliance registers.
- Ensures the HSSE governance process is managed effectively by developing and implementing key assurance processes including self-assessment, internal and external auditing.
- Lead quality assurance on the incident investigation process to ensure that the correct root causes and adequate preventive actions are identified.
- Support the lessons learned process by providing LFI’s, cascading shared learnings or providing targeted campaign materials where possible
- Support internal and external reporting requirements (i.e. annual reports, ESG reports etc) by providing subject matter input where requested.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in HSE / technical / engineering discipline, or related field.
- 10 years’ relevant experience in HSE discipline, preferably with focus on HSE Management Systems, HSE compliance assurance, operations / project HSE management, and corporate HSE management.
- 15 years Energy industry experience, preferably across operational/ projects and corporate environments.
- Proven experience in HSE audits, inspections, HSE incident investigation, HSE governance and HSE capability development.
- Thorough understanding of key legislation and regulatory frameworks.
- Previous experience in a corporate role with the ability to influence and build credibility at all levels – internally and externally.
- Innovative with ability to help drive the continuous improvement agenda.
- Ability to travel to onshore and offshore sites, both in UAE and internationally
What's on offer
- USD $180,000 - $200,000 per annum (Tax Free Salary inclusive of base and housing allowance)
- Family Medical Insurance
- Children Education Allowance
- Family Annual Air Tickets
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-g02k
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique