Talent Acquisition Analyst (UAE Nationals Only)
12 Jul 2022
Our client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Analyst (UAE Nationals Only) To support the team in various talent acquisition activities including scheduling interviews, sending calendar invites, screening CVs, and engaging with candidates throughout the cycle to support timely talent sourcing and acquisition.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Provide support to the team in carrying out operational activities related to talent acquisition including coordinating and following up with candidates, scheduling interviews, sending invites, and answering queries to support smooth and effective workflow.
- Contribute to the identification of recruitment requirements, timelines, and expectations, to effectively handle hiring requests and manage the overall recruitment lifecycle.
- Assist in searching for optimum recruitment channels (e.g. recruitment firms, head-hunters, specialized websites, global and regional recruitment projects) to identify the best fitted recruitment channels to target talent in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Prepare the necessary documentation to advertise the position internally (internal database, announcement boards, etc.) and externally (advertisement agencies, head-hunters, search engines, LinkedIn, and social channels) to source candidates.
- Conduct initial screening of candidates’ CVs and profiles in line with defined role profiles to support the short-listing of suitable candidates.
- Follow up with candidates to sign the job confirmation letter and the job offers.
- Support the development and maintenance of skills, behavioral and competency-based frameworks and models, in coordination with other Human Capital teams, to improve employee and organizational capability to achieve all present and long-term business objectives
- Develop and maintain talent acquisition related documents such as role profiles, CVs, offer letters, and contracts to ensure adherence to quality standards and internal documents management policies.
- Support in conducting basic analysis on talent acquisition trends, and provide initial inferences, to enable informed decision making.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Management, or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources Management with a focus on Talent Acquisition.
What's on offer
- Attractive monthly salary package inclusive of housing allowance
- Family Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-oket
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique