The purpose of this role is to provide dedicated HSE support to all non-operated assets, in building HSE management and transformation, through effective collaboration and engagement with Shareholders, JV Partners, Project, and Operating Companies, to drive effective HSE performance improvement.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Conduct HSE assurance of non-operated assets to review and assess HSE risks and impacts, appropriate to the operation, and propose suitable HSE measures and actions to manage risks to acceptable levels.
- Facilitate excellence in HSE by working closely with Shareholders, JV Partners, Project, and Operating Companies to help achieve continuous improvement in HSE management and excellence.
- Develop suitable HSE performance indicators for non-operated assets & monitor HSE reporting & performance.
- Collect & Identify HSE improvement opportunities in all aspects of HSE management, including developing ideas and initiating improvements within non-operated assets.
- Provide expert advice and support to Shareholders, JV Partners, Project, and Operating Companies, in HSE training, incident investigations, audits etc, where required.
- Facilitate HSE awareness sessions with Project and Operating Companies (HSE forums, workshops) to help strengthen HSE efforts, requirements, and expectations. .
- Support roll-out and embedding of HSE requirements and expectations across all non-operated assets.
Who we're looking for
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, technical/engineering discipline
- Must have HSE recognized qualifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH etc.
- Must have 8-10 years' experience within an HSE discipline, preferably gained during Energy industry.
- 6 years' experience, preferably in an operating environment/project, preferably in Power & Water assets.
- Experience in coordinating HSE activities, collaborating effectively and utilising personal influencing skills.
- Experience in HSE performance data analysis, trending, and technical writing.
- Proven experience in HSE assurance activities, hazard identification and risk assessment techniques.
- Thorough understanding of key legislation and regulatory framework applicable to the operating location.
- Excellent understanding of HSE management systems and compliance.
What's on offer
- Attractive Monthly Salary (all inclusive - Contractual Rate)
- Additional Benefits will include Self Medical Insurance only.
- Job Ref: TI-djeh
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique