Build and manage the product portfolio for the organization in line with the corporate strategy, market requirements and trends. Lead the development and management of new and existing products through meticulous focus on market research and analysis.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Identify and analyse macro-economic factors influencing the business and make contingency plans accordingly viz., market slowdowns etc.
- Prepare business plans / revenue projections for various aspects of all product segments in line with the analyzed economic factors
- Continuously liaise with the critical stakeholder group viz., Regulatory Bodies, Financial Institutions, Industry Associations, Key Industry People & Educational Institutions, International Stock exchanges and service providers, brokers etc.
- Work closely with Business Development Team to drive revenue growth business development in EMEA
- Research new market trends and competitor updates
- Define data architecture in collaboration with IT and Business Development
- Analyze Pricing Data
- Develop Forecasts and Models
- Determine Pricing and Marketing Strategies
- Develop Pricing Tools
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes
- Lend expertise to the product segment teams of each segment to innovate products
- Undertake extensive research on customer trends and needs, existing and upcoming product and services offerings in the market
- Develops and maintains collaborative partnerships with key vendors and cross-functional teams within the Organization’s Market Development to target innovation and new technology.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Business Administration/Management or equivalent
- Master Degree in Business Administration is a plus
- More than 12 years of experience in a similar role with 6-8 years of experience working in capital market industry and have a proved track record of working on multiple products range.
- More than 6 years of experience in people management
What's on offer
- USD $230K - 250K per annum tax free inclusive of base salary, housing and other allowances
- Family Medical Insurance and Children Education Allowance as an additional benefit.
- Annual Performance Bonus.
- Job Ref: TI-2rhv
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique