To lead the development and implementation of the Organization’s IT strategy and oversee the design and implementation of delivery support and assurance, through formulation of an IT roadmap and IT initiatives to ensure high performance of IT solutions, and to enable growth and improved customer experience, whilst continuously striving to improve organization’s IT efficiency and operational excellence.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Develop and maintain the Technology & Digital Strategy for the Organization to guide best practices adoption and ensure organization’s operational and security concerns are addressed with the executives.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluating, procuring, and implementing technologies.
- Lead the Development and improvement on architecture standards and principles at the Enterprise level.
- Partner with IT teams and other stakeholders to ensure all technology solutions align with enterprise standards and architecture principles.
- Develop and establish an enterprise architecture framework with consistent architecture practices to help govern solutions development and investments and develops and maintains key enterprise architecture deliverables, including reference architectures, data and system flow diagrams, process maps, standards documentation, etc.
- Direct the effective collaboration with IT strategy, Infrastructure and Business Partners teams to ensure application operations (capacity, service levels, development) is aligned of with IT strategy and business expectations.
- To plan, lead and direct the design, development and implementation of strategies, policies and initiatives for the IT Applications function (including application management and maintenance for the enterprise business solutions and trading / CSD systems) for organization within the overall IT strategy in order to ensure achievement of optimum operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction as per the defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and quality standards.
- Lead development and maintenance of infrastructure in line with business requirements of internal and external user departments to facilitate process efficiencies and provide superior service to all stakeholders.
- Design and implement the IT governance framework (includes the objectives for IT, governance principles, policies, roles and responsibilities, and processes).
- Lead the definition of policies, processes, strategies, standards, and guidelines using best practice frameworks, whilst reviewing current approaches and suggesting improvements.
- Develop, maintain, and present IT strategy roadmaps.
- Promote best practice approaches within Performance & Governance scope.
- Development of Key Performance indicators to measure the success of IT Service management
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Master of Business Administration recommended majoring in Information Technology
- Must have at least 14+ years’ experience in Information Technology and digital transformation, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making.
- Experience in business transformation and leading PMO from execution to delivery in digital transformation space.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, leadership, and strategic planning.
- More than 6 years of experience in people management
- Experience in financial industry is a plus.
What's on offer
- Attractive Salary Package Inclusive of Base, Housing Allowance and Other Allowances
- Additional benefits include Family Healthcare Insurance, Child Education Allowance, Annual Performance Bonus.
- Job Ref: TI-tlhh
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique