Manager Human Capital – Business Consultant: Employee Relation Modules (1-2 fixed term contract)
8 Apr 2022
Our client is a market leader in the Oil & Gas industry based in United Arab Emirates looking for a HR Oracle Fusion Functional Consultant to implement the core HR and Employee Relations modules. The job role is of 1-2 years on a fixed term contract with the client.
Key Responsibilities will include
- As an Oracle Functional Consultant, you will participate on design, development, testing and delivery of Oracle application solutions for the client.
- Capture functional and technical requirements from the client and translate business requirements in Oracle requirements identifying the best solution.
- Responsible for Oracle ERP HCM development, its customizations and deployment of the solution.
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) locally and remotely.
- Leads the analysis and design in the HCM area in close cooperation with the client’s business teams.
- Understands the business requirements, captures functional and technical requirements, translates them into the Oracle HCM module requirements and integrates requirements with other functional and technical teams.
- Designs processes and prepares the solution Blueprint for project implementation
- Configures the system, tests the solution with users
- Provides user training
- Supports cutover and stabilizes the solution, provides post go-live support
Who we're looking for
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline.
- 8-10 years of experience in business industry preferably Oil & Gas or technology consulting.
- Proven hands on experience and deep knowledge of Oracle Cloud solutions HCM preferably Oracle Fusion.
- Experience with Oracle ERP, EPM is an advantage
- Hold excellent communication skills.
What's on offer
- AED 30,000 - 40,000 per month (all inclusive in a contracting role)
- Additional benefits will include: Medical Insurance for self only
- Job Ref: TI-7bod
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique