Chief Risk Officer (Capital Markets Industry Experience)
8 Apr 2022
Our client is market leader in financial industry looking for a Chief Risk Officer to provide strategic direction and oversee the Enterprise Risk Division by driving the formulation and implementation of policies, processes, and procedures. This includes the development of Enterprise-wide risk strategies, financial, regulatory and operational risk to manage business integration, continuity or disaster recovery, risk treatment, cyber security, information security and HSE.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Define the risk appetite for the organization and lead the development of a robust enterprise-wide risk management program by ensuring that a framework and governance structure is in place to ensure adherence to approved risk strategy, policies, and standards.
- Lead and direct the effective and efficient provision of a comprehensive risk assessment of the organization wide risks by the business divisions and departments to help ensure that they have designed and implemented the effective appropriate mitigation and risk management measures.
- Oversee the design, implementation and monitoring of the business divisions and departments business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management planning to help enable consistency of risk mitigation and contingency plans across all departments to manage risk.
- Oversee the design, implementation and monitoring of the business divisions and departments emergency management plans for recovery decision making and communications, continuity of critical departmental processes, or temporary shut-down of non-critical departments to ensure continuity of operation and governance.
- Direct and guide the compliance with all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls across the organization to help enable the businesses to deliver employees’ safety, legislative compliance, and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Provide strategic guidance to support that a unified health, safety, and environment set of guidelines is in place across all the organization to help establish a unified implementation.
- Provide relevant guidance and leadership to the organization in delivering best practice in assurance for all operations to ensure the provision of the highest level of HSE standards.
- Oversee the design, implementation and monitoring of information security program, policies, procedures, and controls across the organization to help enabling the business units and functions to deliver a secure working and operating environment against both cyber / Information security threats.
- Ensure continual improvement of the information security program and cyber defense capability to enhance the overall security posture of the organization.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Must have relevant certifications - CISI/CAMS/CRM/CFE/CISSP
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Information Security and Business Continuity.
- Experience in capital market industry or working with regulator is a must.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, leadership, and strategic planning.
- More than 8 years of experience in people management
- Experience in working with stock or commodities exchange is a plus.
What's on offer
- AED 100K - 120K per month (inclusive of base salary and housing allowance)
- Additional Benefits Include - Family Health Insurance and Relocation Assistance, Children Education Allowance and Annual Performance Bonus.
- Job Ref: TI-coev
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique