Our client is a market leader in the energy industry based in United Arab Emirates, looking for Finance Functional Consultants experience in Oracle Fusion Implementation specializing in Project Accounting, Fixed Assets, Acquire to Retire, AP/AR finance modules.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Collect and analyze business requirements for the Finance department / stakeholders.
- Assist in design, demonstrate, development, testing and implementation of Oracle financial modules according to the business requirements.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional related documentations.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Respond to the customer queries and concerns promptly.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer specifications.
- Provide ERP functional consulting & Training.
- Lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
- Provide suggestions to configure the Oracle applications for optimum utilization.
- Collaborate with different tracks & team to provide a holistic solution.
- Work with documentation team to develop user guides and training materials.
Who we're looking for
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Business Administration majoring in Finance or Accounting.
- Must have 10+ years of industry experience with hands on responsibilities for operating and managing Oracle/ERP.
- Detailed knowledge/understanding of Oracle/ERP systems
- Experience with implementation of a new ERP system within a large group/complex entity
- Understanding of key finance processes and management within ERP and relevant best practices (Procure to Pay, Revenue to Receivables, Project accounting, acquire to retire, Record to report, budget to report)
What's on offer
- AED 35,000 - 40,000 per month (all inclusive as a contractor)
- Additional benefits will include Medical Insurance (self only)
- Job Ref: TI-j23p
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique