Working as a recruitment consultant, you'll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You'll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to clients.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Who we're looking for
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent to related discipline,
- Must have 6-8 years of work experience working in a recruitment consultancy environment for a multinational recrutiment agency.
- Experience in using headhunting tools and various different techniques in head hunting candidates as per client's requirement.
- Good commununication and people management skills
- Experience working in a multi culture and fact paced work environment.
What's on offer
- AED 25 = 30,000 per month all inclusive as a monthly contract rate.
- Visa and Medical Insurance (If required)
- Job Ref: TI-bm08
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique