To plan and direct the internal and external communication, public relations and brand management strategies for the organization and ensure clear and seamless flow of key messages to all stakeholders and support the achievement of the company’s strategic objectives.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Direct and oversee the implementation of the organization’s communications plan, including identification of communication needs, selection of communication channels, content development, social media monitoring, to ensure the right messages are conveyed to the right audience through the right channels
- Define organization’s brand architecture and framework and oversee the end-to-end brand development programs, ensuring consistent and effective brand-positioning for the company in line with its strategic objectives and values.
- Direct the development, conceptualization, maintenance of the company website and utilization of digital media to convey the communication messages from organization to reach a wider audience.
- Direct the planning and implementation of the corporate events and approve all events organized in line with corporate communications policies and procedures to ensure the proper development and execution of a regulator calendar of events and activities.
- Collaborate with the CEO, Head of Human Capital & other Business Divisions and other stakeholders, to develop and manage the content plan for internal communication in line with strategic and operational requirements.
- Direct the development, maintenance and optimization of organization’s internal communication platform and infrastructure, oversee internal communication techniques and suggest new practices, to ensure internal engagement satisfaction.
- Oversee the planning, editing and writing of content for a variety of internal communication channels, and provide expert level advise, for communicating with managers and people internally, ensuring the alignment of internal and external messages and communications.
- Manage the preparation of the internal communication responses to crisis situations to protect the organizational perception and reputation.
- Oversee all CSR activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities to raise awareness of organization’s commitment to CSR and generate publicity around its altruistic endeavors.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Media, Communication, or any related field.
- 12+ years of relevant experience in Corporate Communication and Public Relations.
- Must have experience working in a large multinational organization with minimum of 6 years experience working in managerial capacity and managing teams.
- Arabic speaking and writing is a must.
What's on offer
- Annual Salary (tax free) USD $230K-250K per annum inclusive of base salary and housing allowance.
- Additional benefits include: Family medical insurance and children education allowance.
- Job Ref: TI-wmrr
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique