Director Business Development (Corporate or Investment Banking Experience) UAE Nationals
29 Oct 2021
Drive the top line revenues for respective business segment by executing strategy, undertaking business development & relationship management to increase market share.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Drive the top line revenues for respective business segment by executing strategy, undertaking business development & relationship management to increase market share.
- Attract companies across multiple jurisdictions targeted for IPO and listing while promoting issuer services and trading tools for driving further liquidity and positioning the market as global & regional hub.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders by proactively engaging with them enhancing customer service, pitching new products and services and resolving key issues and concerns on an ongoing basis.
- Develop the Business Development strategy in line with the corporate growth strategy and devise tactical plans to achieve business growth objectives
- Drive top-line performance in line with business plan generated from current and new product and services
- Drive the development of new products and services including amendments to existing products and services.
- Monitor global stock market operations to identify product innovations that can be offered to the Customers.
- Lead the sales and business development including development and implementation of sales and business development strategy across identified customer segments, sections and geographies
- Lead business activities to ensure timely execution of un-interrupted trading activity for brokers and investors
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
- Oversee the activities of the listing operations by ensuring new listing processes and their distribution of information.
- Provide inputs in the design of new products and services and provide suggestions for improvement in existing ones.
- Oversee the analysis of financial information ensuring compliance with IFRS
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Business Administration/Management or equivalent
- Master Degree in Business Administration is a plus
- More than 12 years of experience in a similar role preferably in the financial/customer service industry
- 6-8 years of experience in handling sales and account management role and managing a sales team
- More than 6 years of experience in people management
What's on offer
- Attractive Tax Free Salary Package inclusive of base salary and housing.
- Additional benefits include: Family Medical Insurance, Children Education Allowance, Performance Bonus.
- Job Ref: TI-5e6g
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique