Our client is a market leader in Energy sector looking for Director Business Development who will managing the transmission & distribution business development strategy by identifying prospective business development opportunities and facilitating market share growth as per corporate objectives.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Develop plans, budgets, policies, processes and governance framework for all approved initiatives within the assigned function to drive project delivery.
- Develop and implement a clear roadmap for business development processes for investor targeting, investment propositions assessment and modelling to have consistent approaches and procedures throughout investment attraction and ensure business growth.
- Prepare investment propositions assessment reports to advise executive management on investments’ techno-economic feasibility and business risks for decision-making support.
- Draft and submit investment plan memorandums to the investment committees, finance, and strategy departments to discuss projects and initiatives’ viability with subject matter expertise to support recommendations.
- Develop and maintain effective key business relationships with all relevant external/internal entities and all sections with the highest standards of business ethics.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management, Finance, or any related field.
- 12+ year of relevant experience in Business Development.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
What's on offer
- Attractive Tax-Free Monthly Salary inclusive of base, housing, transport
- Family Health Insurance
- Annual Airfare Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Annual Performance
- Job Ref: TI-ku73
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique