Our client is a market leader in Energy sector looking for Director Sustainability to support, plan and help oversee the activities associated with addressing Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) matters, encompassing the relevant aspects of sustainability, climate change and the transition to a lower carbon economy.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Work with businesses and functions to help identify, develop and coordinate ESG priorities, goals and objectives in alignment with strategy.
- Build alignment across business and functional projects and initiatives and the strategy.
- Support businesses and functions operationalise ESG related elements of the strategy, through their plans, milestones and targets.
- Develop and support embedding standards, policies and procedures to drive common, consistent and systematic approaches to ESG.
- Support businesses and functions evaluate innovation opportunities (e.g., digital, technology and engineering).
- Maintain awareness of global ESG trends and tools, metrics and KPIs and share updates and implications.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental studies, engineering, sustainability and related fields.
- 15+ year of relevant experience in environmental, health and safety, operations, project execution and/or ESG related activities.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
What's on offer
- $300,000 - 320,000 per annum (Inclusive of accommodation allowance)
- Family Relocation and Healthcare Annual
- Children Education Allowance
- Airfare Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-o93l
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique