Lead a variety of projects with significant scope and impact supporting several different areas of the business. Work closely with cross-functional partners to deliver value to the customer, meeting the scope, budget, and timeline of the effort. Responsible for delivering the design, procurement, deployment, and lifecycle of IT infrastructure and equipment end-to-end.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Manage the development and rollout of Organization’s IT Unit projects
- Coordinate and consult with senior management and other Group IT Departments, to ensure that IT initiative is translated into functional operational business plans
- Plan and coordinate the regular review of the IT projects at pre-defined intervals
- Control the IT project budget's consumption, ensuring that projects’ investments are used effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor the implementation of programs and projects. Report to Unit Management on the progress of the ongoing programs and projects against plans, in terms of progress, risks, schedule, quality, resources and cost.
- Define and manage required measurement and monitoring of all IT projects and analyse IT investments over time to ensure that IT investments are providing the desired benefits to the business.
- Manage the establishment, operation and integration of a centralized project management structure and methodology and ensures their constant adequacy and effectiveness.
- Facilitate and coordinate all matters related to project vendor management. Manage the pre and post contract interactions with vendors wherever required.
- Oversee services provided by project vendors/contractors to ensure that provided services are performed as per the project service level agreements and contractual arrangements
Who we're looking for
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences.
- 10 years of relevant IT experience including at least 5 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in IT managing projects from initiation to closure
- Project Management certification (PMP/Prince2)
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools such as Jira, Microsoft Project etc. to create and manage end to end project plans, RAID logs, project dashboards etc.
- 3-5 years of strong integration platform experience
- Experience of working with integration platforms like Azure Event Hub and Azure Service Bus, MuleSoft Anypoint, Software AG, WSO2, IBM API Connect and Application Connect etc.
- Understanding of Open API architecture
- Understanding of API Governance and Integration service management
- Understanding of RESTFul APIs, SOAP APIs, Integration Service Bus, Messaging Queues etc.
- Ability to coordinate with various system owners and solution architects for implementation of integration requirements
- Understanding of industry best practices for integration along with various integration mechanisms such as real time, batch, file based, DB to DB etc.
What's on offer
- USD $220,000 - $260,000 per annum (tax free income all inclusive)
- Medical Insurance and Annual Airfare Allowance
- Job Ref: TI-jb8g
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique