As a Senior IT Applications Analyst, you will play the role of subject matter expert and operating resource for managing the overall Oracle EPM Environments at a global, regional, and local level. Expert in Finance Technology platforms, Oracle EPM, FCCS (Financial consolidation and close) and PBCS (Planning and Budgeting) systems.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Manage the overall Oracle EPM environments for Organisation Globally.
- Meet with Finance and planning teams to analyze and meet their consolidation, budgeting, planning and forecasting requirements.
- Support business in their financial cycles (close, planning, budgeting, etc.)
- Continuously monitor, assess and enhance the system structure and function to meet business requirements.
- Oversee and manage external support when required for support or system implementations.
- Assess and recommend synergy opportunities among various EPM systems across the Organisation.
Who we're looking for
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Information Security, or any related field
- 6 years of relevant experience in Information Technology with a focus on IT Systems and Applications.
- Oracle Hyperion Implementation specialist with 6+ Years of Experience in the area of financial process transformation, Financial Consolidation, Financial Planning and FPNA.
- Highly Qualified in Oracle EPM, FCCS (Financial consolidation and close) and PBCS (Planning and Budgeting) systems.
- At least 2 years finance domain experience in financial activity.
- Very Good understanding of Finance processes (Consolidation, Budgeting and reporting)
- Experience from International consulting firms / big4’s is a plus
- Must have Oracle Cloud EPM certifications for FCCS and PBCS
- CPA or CFA certified is a plus
What's on offer
- Attractive Tax Free Salary inclusive of basic, housing and transport
- Family Health Insurance, Airfare Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-kemt
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique