Our client is a market leader in the Energy Sector looking for a Director Operations Excellence direct and oversee the provision of operational and technical expertise for all assets within the division and champion the functioning as a technical interface between assets and other entities in order to proactively pursue opportunities for optimization of performance in operational and technical areas and achieve operational excellence and target strategic objectives.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Oversee the development of the asset management strategy and plan, including system reliability, planning, maintenance/improvement/optimization, and quality control and analysis of system equipment, to ensure a comprehensive and long-term lifecycle and growth opportunity.
- Direct and provide guidance on the technical and operational performance of asset management by developing KPIs to measure performance and take necessary actions to address any non-conformances.
- Oversee and direct all Network Development initiatives such as capital investment planning, rationalization capital project portfolio, technical design and BC development and handling of external requests to ensure their effective and successful implementation in line with the overall strategy.
- Drive the effective management of Capital Projects by overseeing the Joint T&D procurement planning, category and tender strategy development, strategic supplier management, project control, risk management and contract performance management
- Direct the identification and setting standards of operational excellence to maximize the safe and reliable performance of company assets.
- Lead the assessment of operations performance against standards set to provide confidence on the status of operations.
- Oversee the internal process and performance benchmarking to monitor performance improvement and identify/implement measures of work delivery improvement and rectifying, ensuring consistency and excellence in achieving functional and organizational goals.
- Direct the compliance of all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls across the function to ensure HSE Management Program within the division and assets.
- Lead the identification of cost reduction opportunities within the operational expenditure and maintenance costs through reviewing processes against approved budget and reconciling variances to ensure on-target performance, work output quality and standards to increase efficiency and business profitability.
Who we're looking for
- MBA or similar Masters preferred, with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, or any other related field.
- 15 years of relevant experience in operations related functions, including but not limited to technical asset management, major capital projects, operations strategy & improvement, maintenance & reliability, procurement and supply chain.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in managerial capacity, working with senior stakeholders and managing medium to large teams.
- Power and/or water sector experience is preferred but not mandatory, however, the candidate must have experience in similar asset intensive industries, such as oil & gas, petrochemical, engineering & construction, metals or other heavy process industries.
- Strong analytical, communications and project management skills.
- Relevant certifications in asset management, project management, procurement & supply chain, maintenance, etc. are positively welcomed.
What's on offer
- Attractive Monhtly Tax Free Salary inclusive of base, housing, transport
- Family Health Insurance and Annual Airfare Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-5fp3
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique