Our client is a market leader in Energy sector looking for Director of the Transformation Office to develop and manage the execution of transformation initiatives and plans for the Transmission & Distribution business line (BL) in order to ensure the transformation programs and projects meet the desired objectives and deliver the projected benefits
Key Responsibilities will include
- Manage the execution and delivery of Transmission & Distribution transformation initiatives, ensuring alignment with set plans, budgets, and time schedules, to achieve target strategic objectives and creation of business value
- Manage the development and execution of strategic projects across Operating Companies (OpCos) by monitoring and controlling the progress of the initiatives to ensure delivery as per plan.
- Conduct checks and promote adherence to the project governance model and use of defined standards and tools for processes such as risk logs, change control and resource requests.
- Provide effective program and project management for planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Transformation & Distribution transformation initiatives.
- Manage internal and external suppliers to the transformation initiatives and project related contracts to ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage the development and maintenance of a Project Management (PMO) governance framework to provide a holistic view of all strategic project activities.
- Manage the interdependencies among strategic projects to ensure the successful delivery
- Manage the idea generation process at NewCo to build and maintain a culture of innovation and transformation throughout the organization.
- Build a well-balanced innovation portfolio and roadmap that drives transformation, development, and top line growth across NewCo.
- Ensure that market research and market entry feasibility studies are conducted, to identify and support potential areas for innovation.
Who we're looking for
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management, Finance, or any related field.
- Must have PMP Certification, Scaled or Lean Agile Certification, Change Management Certification
- Must have 12+ years of relevant experience in Business Development and/or Project Management
- Must have a track record of leading a transformation office for large multinational organizations
- Minimum of 5 years' of experience working within the Energy Sector – Water & Electricity Transmission & Distribution domain.
- Minimum of 5 years' program/project manager experience across different types of high - risk, high-value projects
What's on offer
- Attractive Monthly Tax Free Salary inclusive of base, housing and transport
- Children Education Allowance
- Family Health Insurance
- Family Airfare Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-pwww
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique