Our client is a Market Leading in Capital Markets Industry looking for a Manager Systems and Applications Lead development and maintenance of system application in line with specific requirements of internal and external user departments to facilitate process efficiencies
Key Responsibilities will include
- Own the strategy and drive implementation of the Systems and Application section ensuring alignment to the overall Organization Strategy.
- Lead the development and implementation of department wide policies with a focus on system operations, infrastructure and technical support
- Monitor and ensure timely installation and direct testing for new applications and systems in line with the business needs
- Oversee the development and maintenance of systems and applications ensuring that the development or modification is done as per the needs of the users
- Oversee all related vendor interactions and play a key role in negotiating vendor SLAs for the section
- Work closely with Risk Management department to ensure effective and robust IT security systems and processes on a proactive basis
- Keep abreast of the latest technology to ensure continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Oversee and manage the evaluation of IT related proposals
- Oversee and manage the review of internal and external Audit Observations
Who we're looking for
Must have Bachelor’s degree in either of the following majors - Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Must have PMP Certification
10+ years of experience in related role withing Financial Institution working in the Capital Markets domain.
Proven experience in people management (3 years in managerial role)
Proven experience in IT project management
Proven experience in handling IT systems and applications function
3-4 years of experience of people management
What's on offer
- Attractive Tax Free Monthly Salary inclusive of base, housing and transport.
- Additional Benefits include - Family Health Insurance & Education Allowance
- Job Ref: TI-fnvb
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique