Our client is a Market Leader in Financial Industry looking for a Senior Officer Procurement & Contracts who will be responsible for procurement operations including vendor liaising, negotiations, contracting ensuring adherence to organizational standards and requirements.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Undertake procurement operations in line with the annual purchasing plan including vendor liaising, negotiations, contracting ensuring adherence to organizational standards and requirements.
- Ensure timely completion and closure of all procurement processes including tendering, sourcing, vendor evaluation and selection, negotiation, contracting etc.
- Support procurement operations staying abreast of potential suppliers and carry out appropriate assessments to identify shortlists.
- Identify and create a pool of vendors ensuring equality among potential vendors and minimizing associated risk.
- Prepare purchase orders as per the contract.
- Register new vendors / suppliers as and when required post verification and documentation.
- Maintain and regularly review procurement records and procurement contracts for easy retrieval of information.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of experience in procurement operations including vendor liaising, negotiations, contracting.
- Excellent communication (Writing & Verbal) Skills and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What's on offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Family Medical Insurance
- Education Allowance for Children
- Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-3dqk
- Your application will be sent to Jassim Siddique