Credit Analyst - Large Corporate (Must have Banking Experience)
9 Dec 2020
Credit Analyst will be responsible of financial / credit analysis, financial modeling and assisting senior team members in originating and executing syndications, DCM & ECM transactions.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Prepare customer proposals, pitches and term sheets.
- Conduct detailed financial / credit analysis on prospective clients and liaise with clients and lawyers for DD and execution.
- Develop robust financial models capable of analyzing deal and provide credit / valuation metrics with flexibility to run sensitivities.
- Prepare credit review and other internal approval memos / presentations.
- Preparing offering circulars and information memoranda.
- Manage deal disbursement in coordination with concerned units of bank.
- Maintain deal intelligence and industry research updates to facilitate deal origination, pricing / comparables and industry intelligence.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance from a recognized institution.
- 7-10 years of experience in financial / credit analysis, financial modelling and executing syndications, DCM & ECM transactions.
- Excellent communication (Writing & Verbal) Skills and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What's on offer
- Attractive Salary Package (All Inclusive)
- Family Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-uovq
- Your application will be sent to Jassim Siddique