Director HR Strategy and Transformation (1 Year Contract Extendable)
9 Dec 2020
Our client is a Market Leader in Financial Industry looking for a HR Strategy, Change and Transformation Director with extensive consulting and industry experience to solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Address complex organisational and human capital challenges through transformation, organisation design, people, and change management solutions while achieving sustainable results and demonstrating real impact.
- Identify business opportunities for the People Organisation consulting practice and work closely with industry and business unit teams/ lead and deliver cross-functional engagements.
- Lead end-to-end people-related engagements focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic transformation business cases.
- Be an expert and a go-to-person for one or more key P&O capabilities such as Capability Development, Organisation Design, Rewards, HR Digitization and Analytics, and HR Transformation, while working with the leadership team to enhance value propositions.
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing and delivering strategic solutions in challenging government environments, with a particular focus on Organisation Transformation and Design, HR Transformation, and Leadership Development.
- Mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment.
Who we're looking for
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Human Resources or Psychology.
- An MBA or an MA in Human Capital Management from a reputable university is preferred.
- The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
- Must have 12+ years of experience in advising Center of Government and/or Public Sector clients in the GCC on strategic organization and people
- In-depth knowledge of at least 2 of the following capabilities: Leadership Assessment and Capability Development, Organisation Design and Transformation, HR Transformation.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and engagement, and possibly different project teams.
What's on offer
- AED 80,000 - 100,000 per month (all inclusive - Contract basis for 1 year)
- Medical Insurance
- Job Ref: TI-v6to
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique