Manage and lead audit engagements to provide independent assurance of the group’s regulatory governance and compliance program in accordance with the established audit plan, program and auditing standards. Act as a AML, regulatory compliance and governance subject matter expert for integrated audits related to other audit programs.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Lead the stand-alone governance, AML and regulatory compliance audits / reviews in line with Group Audit and Risk Review Manual, IIA International Standards and regulatory requirements.
- Apply comprehensive expertise to deliver on time clear & concise audit reports, business monitoring and issue validation.
- Complex judgement to address control issues, analyse report findings, recommend appropriate actions plan and propose creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems.
- Support the Regulatory Governance Compliance SME with developing and executing the annual audit plan relating to Governance and Regulatory Compliance.
- Participate in special investigations, retail, corporate credit reviews and operations and technology audits as a SME, whenever required.
- Maintain Risk Assessment Profile (RAP) for each of the auditable entities within the Regulatory Governance Compliance Review Program.
- Review working papers during the audit as well as prior to wrap up to ensure quality and completeness in documentation.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Corporate Governance from a recognized institution including certification such as CAMS, ICA Diploma.
- Must have 10-12 years of experience in AML, Compliance or Governance and understanding of UAE Banking and /or international banking, Audit experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication (Writing & Verbal) Skills and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What's on offer
- Attractive Salary Package (All Inclusive)
- Family Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-nt85
- Your application will be sent to Jassim Siddique