Assessing the audit activity’s conformance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the IIA’s Code of Ethics, and driving change to improve processes, procedures, and quality throughout the audit department.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Assist the Global Head of ARR in establishing the Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP) framework and processes in alignment with the IIA standards.
- Develop and execute the annual QAIP plan for ARR.
- Develop and conduct a process for ongoing internal quality assessment and monitoring to ensure quality and consistency of audit work including, planning, execution, reporting and issue validation.
- Conduct periodic internal quality self-assessment based on predefined plan, in alignment with IIA standards.
- Coordinate and plan external quality assessments, when required.
- Prepare MI reports, for different stakeholders, related to the department activity, including audit progress, CAPs status, QAIP, KPIs, etc.
- Review and update ARR governance documents including policies and procedures, structure, charter, etc.
- Recommend training courses for ARR staff based on needs and performance gaps and assist in conducing and monitoring trainings.
- Carry out Special Reviews as requested by the Head of ARR.
- Support the Head of ARR and the PDs on department activities as required.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or Finance from a recognized institution.
- Certification such as CFA, CPA, CIA and CISA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant internal audit experience including 3 years in senior position in leading bank or consulting firm, extensive knowledge and experience in internal controls, regulatory environment, business/information technology risks and/or audit techniques.
- Excellent communication skills (Writing & Verbal).
What's on offer
- Attractive Salary Package (All Inclusive)
- Family Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-pcz7
- Your application will be sent to Jassim Siddique