To support legal activities by providing legal advice, conducting legal research and analysis, supporting contracts preparation, handling disputes and litigations and providing support on transactions to ensure the mitigation and elimination of legal risks and protecting legal position and interest.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Provide legal advice and recommendations to assist the Senior Management on important legal matters in order to safeguard and protect the legal interests.
- Execute internal governance policies and legal risk and compliance management frameworks to ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Provide legal support to operations and transactions, ensuring provision of expertise and relevant documentation.
- Partner with the deal teams and sectors to manage all legal aspects from pre-contract risk assessment to deal structuring and execution to ensure legal implications are assessed, managed and risks are mitigated.
- Lead / draft, review, negotiate, and execute commercial agreements and documentation, including procurement agreements, RFPs, lending and financing agreements, partnership agreements and purchase agreements to prevent legal liabilities while ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Monitor the completeness and correctness of all contractual work, documents, and agreements to ensure they are prepared in line with regulations and legal requirements.
- Review and provide legal advice on the development of documents and support managers in the resolution of all issues / disputes / risks to secure best interests.
- Provide legal counsel to resolve various litigation and dispute settlement activities, to protect the corporate interests.
Who we're looking for
- Must have Bachelor Degree in Law or any other related field.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in Law.
- Excellent Commincation Skills in Arabic - Written and Verbal.
What's on offer
- Attractive Monthly Tax-Free Salary Per Month (Inclusive of Housing)
- Family Medical Insurance
- Airfare Allowance
- Education Allowance for Children
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-44px
- Your application will be sent to Jassim Siddique