Head of External Communication (Arabic Speaker Only)
15 Nov 2020
Our Client is a Semi-Government Entity based in Dubai looking for an Head of External Communication (Arabic Speaker Only).
Key Responsibilities will include
- Lead the development and execution of external communications plan, policy and procedures in alignment with the overall corporate communications plan.
- Review all press statements, public speeches, communications etc. related to the organization to ensure their accuracy and consistency with overall company image, branding principles and local etiquette.
- Manage and review external communications in coordination with concerned departments to ensure compliance to quality standards this includes publications, website content and social media posts.
- Manage ad-hoc external communications requests e.g. the coordination of international communications as needed in line with policies and processes.
- Oversee the collaboration with internal and external public relations agencies, graphic developers and communications teams to ensure that the public relations practices are consistent.
- Oversee press and media activities to maintain and strengthen public and brand image.
- Manage the distribution of pre-defined external communications responses to crisis situations in coordination with the relevant departments.
Who we're looking for
- Must have Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Advertising, Journalism or any other related field.
- 12-15 years of relevant experience in Public Relations / Communications.
- Excellent communication skills – Written and Verbal
What's on offer
- Attractive Monthly Tax-Free Salary Per Month (Inclusive of Housing)
- Family Medical Insurance
- Airfare Allowance
- Education Allowance for Children
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Job Ref: TI-9kcf
- Your application will be sent to Jassim Siddique