To lead and direct the effective and efficient thought leadership and control over the formulation of Organization’s overall corporate strategy and direct the execution of the investment strategies by managing the M&A, growth accelerators, and portfolio optimization functions to deliver growth and investment agenda in line with shareholder expectations.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Direct the development and review of the overall corporate strategy and vision in collaboration with the CEO and Board of Directors and support the overall process of planning and decision making
- Lead and direct the effective translation of the group strategic plan into business units' strategic plans and annual operational and business plan including capital allocation requirements.
- Lead and direct the conversion of the annual operational and business plans into group corporate scorecard (for the Head Quarters and for Business Lines) and departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Analyze, define and endorse investment strategies from an entire portfolio perspective and direct the effective execution of strategies with the aim of maximizing the group value creation and return on investment.
- Lead and guide the evaluation of capital allocation options to generate maximum value for portfolio.
- Oversee the collection and analysis of financial, industry and market data/information related to investment opportunities to identify and recommend shortlists of potential deal targets.
- Assess new business opportunities in-line with Organization’s corporate strategy and identify sectors and companies with potential.
- Sanction inorganic investment strategies defined in the corporate and business units' strategies, in line with the overall business plan.
- Oversee the end-to-end transaction process including due diligence, modelling, valuation work and financial analysis, synergy review, “day-one” readiness assistance, post-merger integration, etc. to ensure the successful implementation of the M&A strategies.
- Direct the development of financial due diligences and financial modelling that support the assessment of M&A opportunities and present findings and pitch investment opportunities to the Board of Directors.
Who we're looking for
- Master’s in Business Administration, Finance, or any related field.
- 15+ years of relevant experience, especially with top tier strategy consulting firms.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading large corporate strategies with more focus on M&A
- Must have a experience within the Energy & Utilities business.
What's on offer
Attractive Tax free monthly salary inclusive of basic and housing allowance
Additional Benefits Include:
- Family Medical Insurance
- Family Airfare Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Annual Performance
- Job Ref: TI-ucdc
- Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique